Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Stuff I think about

So I called my blog "spooky effect" which is a reference to Einstein's "spooky action at a distance" If I don't misunderstand, the phenomena is that any two electrons which were once part of the same atom retain a relationship which extends beyond space and time. when I treat a patient, how many electrons have been shared. Is the experience of healing an energetic co-creation?
Something "spooky" often happens in oriental medicine.
Time and space were created during the "big bang" . . . so since they were pre-time, does this non-time space always/never exist? Is this the non-space/time we enter when we enter the "WuJi" in Qigong, and also the space where true healing takes place? Is this the "focus the spirit" zone we enter when we put in the needle?
also, when trying to break down the "chemical constituents" of an herb, to see what components are truly causing the effect of the herb, are scientists perhaps "barking up the wrong tree.?"

1 comment:

  1. I think "spooky" is now my new favorite word - such a great word and I definitely don't use it enough. Thanks for explaining Einstein's "spooky action." How interesting to think of all the electrons out there that have a "past or future" connection...the universe is truly interconnected!
    LindaK

    ReplyDelete